The pool is open daily from 9 AM until 9 PM, starting about the middle of May until the middle of September. Invite your friends and family. Up to four guests per household are permitted. Guests must be accompanied by the resident at all times. Residents are given a pass key to access the pool.
General Pool Rules
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in the Stonehenge Pool and Tennis Court areas.
- Help us with the housekeeping. Tidy up your lounging area and pick up trash before leaving.
- Running, ball playing, and horseplay are frowned upon. This type of behavior is dangerous and is not allowed.
- Please use plastic or paper containers and cups instead of glassware.
- No pets are allowed in the pool or inside the pool gate.
- Keep the automatic gate closed and locked at all times. Please do not prop open the gate when entering or leaving.
- Loud radios, foul language, and any other obnoxious behavior or breach of the peace is not allowed.
Alcohol related violations will be prosecuted under Virginia Code § 4.1-308. Drinking alcoholic beverages, or offering to another, in public place: A. If any person takes a drink of alcoholic beverages or offers a drink thereof to another, whether accepted or not, at or in any public place, he shall be guilty of a Class 4 misdemeanor.
Call 911 using the phone on the wall of the bath house if you have an emergency. It is a good idea to carry your cell phone to the pool to report any other unusual occurrences. If you observe unsafe activities or other Stonehenge violations, please report them to G&A Management.
Blessed with warm weather from April to November, our tennis courts are available to residents during the pool season. Up to three guests per household are allowed if there is sufficient room at the time. Guests must be accompanied by the resident at all times.